Halloween safety needs to be our number one priority. We want our children to have fun and make memories, but we need them to safe first and foremost. So, here are a few helpful reminders for your teen drivers and your young trick or treaters…
– Take your eyes off your technology! Don’t look down at phones while crossing the street
– Do not dart out between cars while crossing the street
– Drive extremely slow and have full attention on your surroundings
– Have your children wear glow necklace so they stand out to drivers
– Make sure the costume is not a tripping hazard
– Never go to a door alone, always have a buddy!
– Between 6:00-8:00 are the most popular trick or treating times, so be on high alert
I hope these reminders are helpful as we prepare for Halloween! Have a fun and safe Halloween!